As subscriptions use Apple/Google's billing service, BeautyPlus is unable to issue any refunds directly. Please contact Apple or Google to apply for a refund. (If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, you can request a refund.)
1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Choose the item that you want a refund for and click Report or Report a Problem.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
If you are still unable to get a refund using the above website, please call Apple's official customer service number and apply for a refund with a customer service agent.
According to Google’s policies, if less than 48 hours has passed since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play.
If you need to apply for a refund, please check if you meet this criteria.
2. Log in with your Google account and password.
3. Click Order History and find the order.
4. Select Request a Refund or Report a Problem and choose the option that best describes your situation.
5. Complete the form and submit.
You will then receive an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
Please send us an email with the email address you used to purchase the subscription and include the invoice number of your payment in the description of your support inquiry. This will help us to quickly locate and assist with your subscription related query.
To find your invoice number, follow these steps:
1. Once you have completed the payment for the subscription, you will receive a confirmation email.
2. Please locate the invoice number in the email and attach it to your email to us.
After submitting your refund request, if you would like to check the status of your request, please refer to this article: How to check my refund status after applying for a refund?