Thank you for using BeautyPlus Premium. The BeautyPlus team is unable to issue any refunds directly. Please contact Apple or Google to apply for a refund.
To request a refund from Apple, use the following steps:
1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Choose the item that you want a refund for and click Report or Report a Problem.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
If you are still unable to get a refund using the above website, please call Apple's official customer service number and apply for a refund with a customer service agent.
To request a refund from Google, use the following steps:
According to Google’s policies, if less than 48 hours has passed since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play.
If you need to apply for a refund, please check if you meet this criteria.
1. Go to Google Play Refund Page
2. Log in with your Google account and password.
3. Click Order History and find the order.
4. Select Request a Refund or Report a Problem and choose the option that best describes your situation.
5. Complete the form and submit.
You will then receive an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.