Support importing multiple pictures in editing.
1. The original "Creativity" section has been removed. You can now find "Stickers", "Text", "Doodle Pen", and "Background" right in the first tab for faster editing.
2. We've introduced a “Layer" feature so you can select any layer and adjust it freely. The position of each layer can be arranged forward or backward.
3. For Sticker layers, you can adjust the "Opacity" or "Flip" it vertically or horizontally. You can also "Duplicate" it or use "Eraser" to erase any unwanted parts.
“Re-light” is now “3D Highlighting”, and now includes adding lighting to faces, backgrounds and adding a lighting atmosphere. You can choose various lighting effects or adjust the lighting position to make your photos more stunning.
1. Added more adjustment functions for "Stickers" including eraser and color change. You can now erase any unwanted part of a sticker, or change its color.
2. Added a "Custom" function for "Stickers" so you can now customize any sticker.
3. Support for switching languages in the in-app settings.
Added 3 new options under “Body Tuner" feature: waist, breasts and shoulders. Easily adjust any part of your body!
"Background" has been updated to let you add stylish photo frames with different colors and textures to your simple photographs.
1. Teeth Correction: Make your teeth straight and white.
2. Makeup Upgrade: New tools, including contacts and eyelashes with various textures.
3. Concealer: Get naturally smooth skin instantly.
4. Oiliness: Swipe across skin to remove extra oiliness.
New "Text" feature is online now! WIth numerous templates and styles to express yourself, this update offers exciting ways to take your photos to the next level.
Filter Search has been added! Go to the filter store to search for more filters!
1. Additional Stickers and Doodle Pens have been added in the "Creativity" section! (AR stickers are only available on the Selfie page)
2. A new Body Tuner feature has been added along with the previously released Height feature!
3. Disperse, Mosaic, Frames, and Remover have been moved to the "Creativity" section.
4. The BeautyPlus logo has been updated