After you have subscribed to BeautyPlus Premium, if you do not see that your Premium membership has taken effect, it is easy to purchase the subscription again by mistake. (Reference: What should I do if my Premium membership isn't working?)
This issue may be caused for the following reasons:
1. You were logged out of the Apple or Google account that you made the purchase on.
2. The country/region setting for your Apple or Google account was changed.
3. An unexpected connection error occurred between the App Store/Google Play and the BeautyPlus app.
If you have been charged for more than one subscription, please apply for a refund for the extra subscription.
For iOS users:
As the billing service for BeautyPlus Premium subscription on iOS devices is provided by Apple, our team is unable to issue any refunds directly. Please contact Apple to apply for a refund.
1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Choose the item that you want a refund for and click Report or Report a Problem.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
For Android users:
Please send the order number (GPA.33XX-XXXX......) of your second order to email@example.com so that we can help you get a refund.
Not sure how to find your order number? Click here!