After you have subscribed to BeautyPlus Premium, if you do not see that your Premium membership has taken effect, it is easy to purchase the subscription again by mistake. (Reference: What should I do if my Premium membership isn't working?)
This issue may be caused for the following reasons:
1. You were logged out of the Apple or Google account that you made the purchase on.
2. The country/region setting for your Apple or Google account was changed.
3. An unexpected connection error occurred between the App Store/Google Play and the BeautyPlus app.
If you have been charged for more than one subscription, please apply for a refund for the extra subscription.
As the billing service for BeautyPlus Premium subscription on iOS devices is provided by Apple, our team is unable to issue any refunds directly. Please contact Apple to apply for a refund.
1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Choose the item that you want a refund for and click Report or Report a Problem.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.