We are sorry to hear the BeautyPlus app is crashing for you and we are here to help you.
App crashes can be caused by many technical issues that may be hard to immediately diagnose.
Possible reasons and solutions:
1. Not enough storage space on your device.
Please clear up some space on your device.
2. Not enough RAM on your device.
When you're working with a phone that's short on RAM, you can improve performance by trying to limit the amount of memory you use.
This isn't always easy, but here are some steps you can take:
(1) Cut down on the number of home screens you use and avoid using live wallpapers or too many widgets that continually update.
(2) Uninstall apps you no longer need or find alternative apps that use less memory.
(3) For Android: Disable preinstalled apps you don't use by going to Settings > Apps > See all apps, locating the app, and tapping Disable.
3. The app cache for BeautyPlus is full.
Open BeautyPlus and tap the "..." icon in the top right corner, then scroll down and tap Clear Cache.
4. Outdated version of BeautyPlus.
You may be experiencing a crash that was identified by our engineers and was fixed in a subsequent update.
Please update the BeautyPlus app to the latest version on the App Store or Google Play Store.
5. Outdated system version of iOS or Android.
If you are using an older operating system, there could be a technical issue between the latest BeautyPlus app release and an outdated operating system.
Please update your iOS or Android operating system to the latest version.
6. Unsupported device model.
BeautyPlus is supported on most smartphones but may not be fully compatible with tablets. If you use a smartphone that is not a common type, you may be experiencing incompatibility issues.
If you would like to further confirm, please send the information of your device model to us so we can look into it.