If you tried tapping Restore Purchases but it shows "Current account hasn't subscribed yet", please follow the instructions below:
1. Confirm which store it is that you used to purchase the subscription.
For example, if you downloaded our app from HUAWEI AppGallery and purchase the subscription via its billing service, please only download and update the app from HUAWEI AppGallery.
If you also have Google Play on your HUAWEI phone, please make sure to turn off the auto-update setting for BeautyPlus on Google Play, in case the app is updated by Google Play and you lose your membership identity.
2. Check if you have switched to a different account on the app store.
If it is the correct account but you are still experiencing this issue:
Usually this only occurs on Android devices and is due to a Google Play services error on your phone. In this case, we are unable to provide any additional assistance. You should contact Google for further assistance. However, you can try clearing your Google Play Store cache as this sometimes fixes the issue.
1. Open the Settings menu on your device.
2. Go to Apps or Application Manager. (This option might differ depending on your device.)
3. Scroll to All Apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
4. Open the app details and tap the Force Stop button.
5. Tap the Clear Cache button.
6. Repeat the steps above, but replace Google Play Store in step 3 with Google Play Services.
7. Try to download BeautyPlus again with the correct account.